PrettyJean

PrettyJean
Your ONLINE TRAINER, TUTOR, PROFESSOR, WRITER, PROOFREADER, PUBLIC SPEAKER, IELTS TRAINER, ENTREPRENEUR, CONSULTANT

Sunday, April 29, 2012

BARBIE AS A DOLL IS BEAUTIFUL...AS A LIVING DOLL?...SO SCARY...

I love Barbie so much that I have been collecting  Barbie Dolls all my life. I have Barbie movies collection. I also collected her photos tremendously. I even bought Barbie dresses and accessories for my Barbie Dolls. I'm a fanatic fan of Barbie. I even dress myself up like Barbie, and sometimes walk and talk like her.

But I never dream of changing myself to look like Barbie as what this woman did. She's Valeria Lukyanova. Read more about her here.
http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/331975/20120423/valeria-lukyanova-photos-living-doll-barbie-venus.htm 

It's so scary to be a living doll. Now I think I don't like Barbie anymore, if my doll would be Valeria Lukyanova.


 She's a living ghost, and a walking witch. Usually witches fly. In her case, she just walks and doesn't smile. She cannot smile because of the chemicals that were injected inside her body and because of the surgeries she underwent to.

No comments:

Post a Comment