PrettyJean

PrettyJean
Your ONLINE TRAINER, TUTOR, PROFESSOR, WRITER, PROOFREADER, PUBLIC SPEAKER, IELTS TRAINER, ENTREPRENEUR, CONSULTANT

Monday, June 27, 2011

THANK YOU, MY DEAR FATHER!

Despite hardships and pains,
Despite worries and sorrows,
Despite illnesses, and sufferings,
I still remain,
Standing on my feet,
With firm conviction and faith,
And with a strong belief,
That You are my Father!


I know You won't leave me,
You have always been here,
Anytime I need You,
Anytime I'm troubled,
Everytime I suffer,
Everytime I cry for help,
Everytime I ask for mercy,
I feel Your love and care.


Every moment in my life,
I feel Your presence, oh Father!
You have been here to lift me up,
To rescue me,

To defend and protect me against evil
To catch me as I fall,
And to fulfill Your promises,
As long as I remain,
As Your faithful servant,
As Your ever loyal daughter,
Who always follows Your commands.


To honor You, my Father,
Is what I desire for,
Every second, every moment in my life.
I will do whatever pleases You, my God,
Even in a simple thing,
I may return all the glories,
Worthy of Your graces,
Worthy of Your kind embraces.
As I utter this phrase,
''THANK YOU, MY DEAR FATHER!''

No comments:

Post a Comment