PrettyJean

PrettyJean
Your ONLINE TRAINER, TUTOR, PROFESSOR, WRITER, PROOFREADER, PUBLIC SPEAKER, IELTS TRAINER, ENTREPRENEUR, CONSULTANT

Thursday, December 15, 2011

THANK YOU, MY DEAR, FATHER!

THANK YOU, MY DEAR FATHER, for the life that YOU gave.
THANK YOU, MY DEAR GOD, YOU have come for me to save,
You've delivered me from pain, rescued me from my grave,
I have to give back all the glory, I am but Your humble slave!
Many times I expired since I was a child.
Many times my soul died, many times You did revive.
Many times my spirit wandered, wanted to go in the wild,
But You always gave me the chance, this is now my tenth life!

It is but my duty to give thanks unto Thee!
I will serve You all my days, I promise. I guarantee!
But please be with me, oh Father, my earnest prayer, my plea!
So I can successfully finish my race. I'll live in the Holy City!
AMEN!
 http://www.facebook.com/onlinetrainer#!/photo.php?fbid=320464187977837&set=a.180089148682009.41430.173267462697511&type=1&theater

No comments:

Post a Comment