PrettyJean

PrettyJean
Your ONLINE TRAINER, TUTOR, PROFESSOR, WRITER, PROOFREADER, PUBLIC SPEAKER, IELTS TRAINER, ENTREPRENEUR, CONSULTANT

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

FRIENDS FOR LIFE

I acknowledge your loyalty, sincerity, truthfulness, support, love and care for me.
I have nothing to repay, friends, for all your kindness, thoughtfulness, and sweetness.
But one thing I am sure of.
I will be your friend for life!

I'm sending you a holiday hug,
Especially to those friends of mine who are working abroad and away from their loved ones,
This one is for you.
Remember, there'll be time for you, the right time, when you can spend all your days with your own family.

And for those friends of mine who are living with their families,
I'm sending you a big hug so we can have a big group hug together.

May the blessings of the TRUE LIVING GOD be with us all in the coming new year, 2012!

Please find time to follow me here. Please click ''Join this site'' on the sidebar on your right.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment