PrettyJean

PrettyJean
Your ONLINE TRAINER, TUTOR, PROFESSOR, WRITER, PROOFREADER, PUBLIC SPEAKER, IELTS TRAINER, ENTREPRENEUR, CONSULTANT

Saturday, February 4, 2012

SINGING PRAISES TO THE ALMIGHTY: A THERAPY


Singing is a talent which can be innate or not. It's a God-given talent or a pedagogically enhanced one.

Luckily, I have this God-given singing talent. If I can sing songs technically or beautifully, it's because my natural singing talent has been enhanced through joining the choir of the TRUE Church of Christ.

Singing songs of praises for GOD, my Father, is my life. I will die if I won't be singing in the choir loft. Singing songs of praises to the Almighty God is my ONLY THERAPY, wealth, and power. I receive spiritual blessings every time I perform my duties to Him.

I was very, very sick, and paralyzed. I was hospitalized in 2002. I was really ''vegetable''.  I just started walking disgracefully in December 2009. When I was dying of a renal failure and a congenital heart disease, I asked my GOD to give me another chance so I could still sing praises for Him. As I promised, I returned to the choir practice as I started to learn how to walk again in December 2009.

Because of regular attendance at practices and performances, I felt like I had been healed without any medical assistance and without any assistance from any doctors. Indeed, singing of hymns to the Almighty Father is my medicine, the ''authentic drugs'' that can cure all my degenerative diseases. It's a miracle that I am still alive, and that I can still please my Father, do His will, follow all His commandments, and give thanks unto Him through singing of praises.

Early morning tomorrow, I will wake up to prepare myself for the duty that I received from my Creator when I was only 5 years old. The truth is, I started singing when I was 2 years old. But when I was 5 years old, officers of the Seniors' Choir of the Iglesia Ni Cristo in Polillo, Quezon, Philippines, allowed me to sing with them in the choir loft. It's an amazing achievement at a very young age which I must not allow to be taken away.

To ease the pain I feel inside due to sicknesses, trials, sufferings, persecution, discrimination, and hardships, I need to ALWAYS sing praises unto GOD. Singing beautiful songs of praises to Him means a treatment of my sicknesses and the wounds of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment