PrettyJean

PrettyJean
Your ONLINE TRAINER, TUTOR, PROFESSOR, WRITER, PROOFREADER, PUBLIC SPEAKER, IELTS TRAINER, ENTREPRENEUR, CONSULTANT

Friday, February 17, 2012

WHY AM I A CAPRICORN?

What's a CAPRICORN?

Capricorn is the tenth sign of the zodiac, represented by a goat with a fish's tail and extending from December 22 to January 19. Capricorn is classified as an earth sign, and its ruling planet is Saturn.

  It also means somebody born under Capricorn: somebody whose birthday falls between December 22 and January 19

  In astronomy, it is the constellation in southern hemisphere.

Capricorn Positive Traits:
1. Very resourceful but cautious. 
2. Tends to be very disciplined, reserved and cool under fire. 
3. Demonstrate a real ability to overcome most hardships that get in the way of pursuing ones ambition. 
4. Practical and prudent 
5. Ambitious and disciplined 
6. Patient and careful  
7. Humorous and reserved 
 Traits mentioned on this site are 100% me:
http://www.gotohoroscope.com/capricorn-meanings.html 
Capricorn's Negative Traits which I definitely disagree:
Capricorn Negative Traits
Has a tendency to be selfish which portrays a Capricorn as being unfeeling and calculating. Because of these traits Capricorns look for ways to soften their rigid emotions and tendencies to not show sensitivity toward others.
Pessimistic and fatalistic
Miserly and grudging.
MY REACTIONS:
BEG TO DISAGREE WITH THESE NEGATIVE TRAITS...THESE ARE NOT MINE...IF I WERE MISERLY, I COULD HAVE BEEN A MILLIONAIRE...I WISH I COULD BE AVARICIOUS.  
IF I WERE SELFISH I COULD HAVE ASKED FOR MORE FROM MY CLIENTS, SO I COULD EARN MORE. I WISH I COULD BE SELFISH.
I ALWAYS THINK OF OTHER PEOPLE'S CONCERN SO THE TENDENCY IS PEOPLE USUALLY CHEAT ME, AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME. I WISH I COULD CHANGE MY ATTITUDE TO NOT TO HAVE CONCERN ABOUT OTHERS. 
I'M TIRED OF THINKING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE. I'M TIRED OF DEALING WITH CROOKED PEOPLE AND SELFISH ONES. I WANNA PUT AN END TO THIS. SO HELP ME GOD! 
IF I WERE PESSIMISTIC THEN I COULD HAVE NOT WON OVER DEATH. I SURVIVED A KIDNEY FAILURE WITHOUT UNDERGOING ANY DIALYSES, SURGERIES, AND MEDICATIONS. I TURNED TO GOD INSTEAD OF TRUSTING THE DOCTORS WHO TOLD ME THAT I HAD ONLY 50% OF SURVIVAL. COME TO THINK THAT I WAS BORN WITH A CONGENITAL HEART DISEASE. COULD I SURVIVE THAT KIND OF SITUATION WITH PESSIMISM?
I am 100% Capricorn!

No comments:

Post a Comment