PrettyJean

PrettyJean
Your ONLINE TRAINER, TUTOR, PROFESSOR, WRITER, PROOFREADER, PUBLIC SPEAKER, IELTS TRAINER, ENTREPRENEUR, CONSULTANT

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

MY PSYCHIC PROWESS


 
The online dictionary defines ''prowess'' as :

The online dictionary gives a definition of ''psychic'' as :
psychic [ˈsaɪkɪk]adj
1. (Psychology) (Spirituality, New Age, Astrology & Self-help / Alternative Belief Systems)
a.  outside the possibilities defined by natural laws, as mental telepathy
b.  (of a person) sensitive to forces not recognized by natural laws
2. (Psychology) mental as opposed to physical; psychogenic
 The online dictionary defines '' psychic prowess'' as :
Noun1.parapsychology - phenomena that appear to contradict physical laws and suggest the possibility of causation by mental processes
clairvoyance, E.S.P., ESP, extrasensory perception, second sight - apparent power to perceive things that are not present to the senses
psychokinesis, telekinesis - the power to move something by thinking about it without the application of physical force
spirit rapping, table rapping, table tapping - alleged form of communication with spirits of the dead
table lifting, table tilting, table tipping, table turning - manipulation of a table during a seance; attributed to spirits
What's  the point of mentioning all the definitions of the words "prowess", "psychic" and "psychic ability" here?
Mentioning their definitions made me sure that I really  possess this ability which I have noticed since I was a child.

I do believe it is a skill coming from the ALMIGHTY GOD, my Father in Heaven who created me and who has endowed me of all the skills, talents, and qualities that I need in order to survive anything that would happen to me and to my family, to help others, and most of all, to use these skills, abilities, talents, and qualities in giving glory to my Father in Heaven!

Today, June 12th, 2012, this horoscope, though I don't really believe in it, proves that I possess this psychic ability.




No comments:

Post a Comment