PrettyJean

PrettyJean
Your ONLINE TRAINER, TUTOR, PROFESSOR, WRITER, PROOFREADER, PUBLIC SPEAKER, IELTS TRAINER, ENTREPRENEUR, CONSULTANT

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I ALMOST LOST MY FAITH TODAY, JUNE 5TH, 2012....GOD HAS SAVED ME FROM FALLING APART!

June 5th, 2012

" In the nick of time, GOD sent me a "message". And when I checked out that ''thing'' that GOD had told me to check out, I found out that I had enough funds for this car loan payment today, June 5th, 2012. "

This is what my Zodiac tells me today.

Capricorn
You may almost lose faith today, but see if you can keep pushing even if all looks lost. Your energy demands focus and commitment, and when you deliver, you can snatch victory from the jaws of defeat.



STORY BEHIND IT:
The sister of my hubby who came from Germany asked to be fetched in Bicol, to be exact, in San Jose, Camarines Sur on May 31st, 2012. Because of that, I needed to withdraw some amount of money for the diesel of our L300 Van. They promised to return the money to me before they flew back to Germany. But they went back yesterday, June 4th, 2012, to Germany without giving me back the money which they spent on their travel. She told me that she would send the payment after 2 weeks. They used my van without any payments, and the diesel of my own van was also shouldered by me. What a big burden to me! To think that they are Germans and they brag that they have very good lives in Germany with very good stuff, appliances, and houses. To hell with those, I need my money back.

Today is my last day of payment for my L300 Van which I got from a car loan. I had insufficient funds for that.

My other business partner, Motor Parts & Services, has not given me my gains properly. This person who came to me last year, 2011, because of his additional capital needs is soooooooooooooooo greedy, dishonest, and unreliable. I asked him to give me back the capital that I gave him because I don't wanna  deal with him anymore, but he's been promising to give me back soon. He said he would give every 15th and 30th of the month, but NOTHING AMONG HIS PROMISES HAS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED. WE HAVE AN AGREEMENT AND CONTRACT BUT HE HAS NOT FULFILLED ANY THAT HAS BEEN AGREED UPON BY US.

In the nick of time, GOD sent me a "message". And when I checked out that ''thing'' that GOD had told me to check out, I found out that I had enough funds for this car loan payment today, June 5th, 2012.

But before this ''message'' was sent to me by GOD, I wrote this in my diary, "TODAY IS THE END OF MY WORLD", due to the situation that I was into.


I'm not used to this kind of situation. I always wanna be sure of whatever I do. BUT WHEN PEOPLE COME TO ME AND ASK OR BEG FOR HELP FROM ME, THAT'S THE TIME THAT EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE BECOMES A MESS.


My friends on facebook wrote that I must NOT ALLOW PEOPLE TO RUIN MY LIFE. DOES THAT MEAN THAT I SHOULD BE DEAF ABOUT THE NEEDS OF OTHERS? That when people come to me for help, I MUST SAY "NO". IF I SAY "NO", THEN THAT MEANS I AM ALSO GREEDY, SELFISH, AND BAD, AND I DON'T FOLLOW THE WORDS OF GOD WRITTEN IN THE HOLY BIBLE.


BUT EVERY TIME I FOLLOW GOD'S WORDS, TEMPTATION COMES IN. I ALWAYS WANT TO FOLLOW MY GOD'S COMMANDS. BUT I DON'T WANNA HAVE PROBLEMS LIKE THIS, PROBLEMS CAUSED BY PEOPLE WHO RUIN ALL MY PLANS AND SCHEDULES.

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAD THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE ON EARTH WHO AREN'T HAPPY SEEING SOMEONE LIKE ME LIVING IN A PEACEFUL MODE. THEY COME WITH STRONG WIND AND HURRICANES TO CREATE HAVOC AND DISASTERS IN MY LIFE.

THANKS BE TO GOD. HE ALWAYS SAVES ME FROM FALLING.

No comments:

Post a Comment