PrettyJean

PrettyJean
Your ONLINE TRAINER, TUTOR, PROFESSOR, WRITER, PROOFREADER, PUBLIC SPEAKER, IELTS TRAINER, ENTREPRENEUR, CONSULTANT

Friday, May 4, 2012

LOVING MAKES ME SICKER....AND IN DESPAIR!

 I love to have beautiful things,
so I need to work very, very hard
to afford them
which makes me much sicker.
My heart is created to love my family, my friends,
my students, the people around me, my enemy, my work, 
my life, my duties to GOD, and 
most of all to love GOD, and my Saviour Jesus Christ.
Because of loving a lot, my heart becomes weary,
broken, and torn.

Because I love my family so much,
so I needed to give up my own dreams,
my own happiness, 
and my own desire.

I was a scholar of the Philippine Normal University.
But I needed to give up my studies
even if the guidance counsellor had talked to my mom
that the Philippine Normal University was willing
to give me full scholarship up to my fourth year college,
in order for me NOT to stop my studies.

I chose to give up my studies 
so I could work for my family,
I could feed them,
I could send my brothers and sisters to school.

I gave up my dream of finishing my studies 
at a very young age
as a scholar
because I was afraid
that after I finished my studies,
my family would be gone.

I dreamt of being with my family 
all my life,
but they seem to be all gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment