PrettyJean

PrettyJean
Your ONLINE TRAINER, TUTOR, PROFESSOR, WRITER, PROOFREADER, PUBLIC SPEAKER, IELTS TRAINER, ENTREPRENEUR, CONSULTANT

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

HAPPY AND SWEET THURSDAY WITH YOUR SPECIAL PET


To all my ever loving and supportive friends, this greetings is for you. May you enjoy your Thursday with your special pet.

My Maltese pet died on April 14th, 2012 at 00:00 hour. He actually started breathing with difficulty after he was given three shots of steroids, antibiotics, and vitamins on April 13th. It was not a good day for me and for my pet, Cedie.
 





My Thursdays were very happy because my Cedie and I always played after my church duty in the morning.

Tomorrow is Thursday again. I have to wake up very early at 2 in the morning for my church duties. I will be back here to my place again without my Cedie. Only emptiness waits for me here.

But, I have to move on, keep on living, and follow what GOD has planned for me.

Before I cry a river, I wanna send this greetings to all of you. May GOD be with you wherever you may be today and always!

No comments:

Post a Comment